Fapturbo 56 Version Released By The Fap Turbo Team!on April 25th, 2012 at 1:13 pm
FAPTurbo 56 has been released by the FAP Turbo Team Steve, Mike, Tony and Terra. This new Fap Turbo Version 56 has been revamped and fine tuned onto the price modeling of ECN brokers particularly for the MyFXChoice broker price stream. German expert Tony of the FAP Turbo team has optimized the FAPTurbo v56 particularly for this broker. So if you want to trade with FAPTurbo v56, you will have to open a live account with the MyFXChoice brokerage. The last Fap Turbo update was the FAPTurbo v54.
You can take a detailed look at one of the real money live FAPTurbo 56 MyFXBook account statement. This is what is new in FAPTurbo v56:
1. The Take Profit (TP) and the Stop Loss (SL) parameters have been modified.
2. Additional security layers have been added that will help protect your capital from the rapidly changing market conditions.
3. AvoidDaysBefore & After Internal Filters: These two internal filters, AvoidDaysBefore and AvoidDaysAfter will prevent the robot from trading from the start of the month till the date specified in case of AvoidDaysBefore parameter and the date specified till the end of the month in case of AvoidDaysAfter. These two parameters has helped in improving the performance of this robot.
4. Optimization of the CustomLevels: With this optimization, there won’t be any trades with 0 pips profit.
5. Improved TrendFilter: The TrendFilter has been tweaked and optimized for the MyFXChoice broker.
These indepth modifications and changes have once again made FAPTurbo v56, one of the most profitable and stable forex robots in the market. In addition to the FAPTurbo 56, you can also download the FAPTurbo Ichimoku version also from the same members area. This FAPTurbo Ichimoku is based on the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo technicals and trades beautifully over the long term. But before you trade live with the FAPTurbo 56 version, you should first test it on the demo account. This will help you become familiar with it.
Testing a forex robot is always a good idea. This way you can know which settings are going to produce the best results. Always try to minimize the drawdown. Use the risk settings of 1-2%. Try to achieve a return of around 10% per month with the lowest risk settings. Once you have achieved a return of something like 10% with a drawdown that is less than 6%, you should only then trade live with FAPturbo 56 version.